Wednesday 22 June 2011

Looking forward to a new chapter of my life...

Today's my 3rd last day and strangely enough, I took a call from this customer that was quite demanding and insisted to meet me at the branch! After 3.5 years with the bank, this is the first time I actually had to meet a customer at the branch. His issue took my half a day to resolve! So much for trying to hit another 100 calls call stat before I leave. Sigh, guess I'll have to try harder tomorrow.

On a different note, I'm planning to sell some baby stuff on gmarket in my free time. While it seems easy to set up an account with gmarket, there's actually alot of things I need to prepare such as getting a seperate hp tel for buyers to contact me, opening a seperate bank account, deciding what goods to sell and the pricing, etc... I'm contemplating whether to register a company with ACRA, then maybe I'll open a BEA account? Hahaha... It'll be weird if I had to call in and speak to one of my colleagues if I encounter any issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment