Tuesday 21 June 2011

Quitting my job to be a stay at home mom

It's a tough decision to make but I've made my choice. I left my job as a manager at a call centre of a local bank to stay home to look after my son, Hayden. Hayden is 7 months now and growing very fast. As I watch him growing day by day, I can't help but feel I'm missing out on being with him during his early childhood. As with many first time moms, I've read alot online and feel that I'm shortchanging my son by not being there for him. Hence I've made up my mind, put it on paper (a.k.a. resignation letter) and this Friday will be my last day! Join me as I share my joy and fear, my experience and opinions on my blog dedicated to little Hayden and all other moms like me!

3 comments:

  1. Vivien, it's really a tough decision to make and I salute u for making this decision! Hoping to read more of your bb updates soon~

    TingTing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TingTing! I'll definitely update alot about Hayden next week when I get down to uploading the photos I took of him. Do share with me your comments and post more of your baby's update too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viv, glad you made the decision. You are a great mum and friend :) Looking forward to see your posting..

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete