Friday 15 July 2011

DIY Haircut for Baby Hayden

It's been 4 months since Hayden shaved his hair and his hair has since grown back. It never dawned upon me that I would need to trim his hair until his nanny highlighted that he is pulling at his ears and it may be because his hair is tickling his ears. I always took the occasionally tugging at his ears as part of his teething symptoms hence his nanny's comments came as a surprise.

I went down to Kiddy Palace and bought a hair trimming kit by Farlin that costs $30+. It contains a comb, a pair of scicorrs with rounded tip and another pair of layering scicorrs.

Despite the fear that I may accidentally cut him, I mustered the courage to give it a go. Trimming Hayden's hair is no easy feat as he kept turning here and there, trying to avoid me touching his ear or hair. In the end, I only managed to trim the above his ears so that he will not feel ticklish. However, due to my lack of skill, one side is cut quite bluntly and a tad too short. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment